CUBE-A ADVANCED TRAINING
The Stonex cube-a advanced training is for people who have followed the basic training and want to further increase their knowledge and users who are getting started with a Total Station. After this training you can optimally use all the possibilities of Stonex cube-a.
You develop your insight and skills on the basis of practical exercises and project cases. By using practical examples, you can make the link with your own work situation, thus achieving an optimal learning effect.
- Menu structure Stonex cube-a
- Job settings and creating projects
- Configuring Total Station and RTK GNSS
- Options for instrument setup
- Coded survey and stakeout with Total Station
- Integrated surveying with the OnePole solution
- Working with vector CAD elements for topography measurements
- Export and check measurement data with cube manager
1 day, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Maximum group size 6 people.
This training is provided in our training center in Mijdrecht. Of course we also provide this training at your location.
€ 495.00 per person, including materials, certificate and a day package consisting of coffee, tea, soft drinks and lunch.