Stonex cube-a training
The Stonex Cube-a training helps new users get started right away, learning to use the software for digital surveying and staking using RTK GNSS. During the training we provide you with the necessary theoretical knowledge to optimize the quality of the data.
You will develop your insight and skills on the basis of practical exercises and project cases. By using practical examples you can make the link with your own work situation, this will achieve an optimal learning effect.
- Origin and operation GNSS
- Projections, coordinate systems and geoid
- Reliability, Accuracy and Precision
- Menu structure Stonex cube-a
- Job settings and creating projects
- Configure GNSS receiver
- Coded measurement and stakeout with GNSS
- Working with background maps for survey and stakeout
- Export and check survey data
1 day, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Maximum group size 6 people.
This training is provided in our classroom in Mijdrecht. Of course we also provide this training at your location.
€ 550,00 per person, including teaching materials, certificate and an arrangement consisting of coffee, tea, soft drinks and lunch.