Stonex SurvCE training
The Stonex SurvCE training helps new users get started right away, learning to use the software for surveying using RTK GNSS. During the training we provide you with the necessary theoretical knowledge to optimize the quality of the data.
You will develop your insight and skills on the basis of practical exercises and project cases. By using practical examples, you can make the link with your own work situation, thus achieving an optimal learning effect.
- Origin and operation GNSS
- Projections, coordinate systems and geoid
- Reliability, Accuracy and Precision
- Menu structure Stonex SurvCE
- Job settings and creating projects
- Configure GNSS receiver
- Surveying and staking with GNSS
- Export and check survey data
1 day, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Maximum group size 6 people.
This training is provided in our classroom in Mijdrecht. Of course we also provide this training at your location.
€ 550,00 per person, including materials, certificate and a day package consisting of coffee, tea, soft drinks and lunch.